Submitting a Proposal
Congratulations on finishing your novel – many people think about it, but you have done it!
If you would like to send in a book proposal to Dernier Publishing, please bear in mind the following points:
- We only publish full-length novels that will encourage and inspire our readers in the Christian faith.
- We only publish books for children.
- We are unable to publish more than a small proportion of the manuscripts that are sent to us.
- Due to the number of manuscripts we receive and time constraints, we are unable to comment on stories sent to us. If you would like a professional criticism of your manuscript, we may be able to point you in the direction of someone who can help you.
- Reading a selection of our books before you submit your own manuscript will give you an idea of what Dernier is all about!
Please send submissions to us as a hard copy by post to the address below. Your proposal needs to include the first three chapters of your novel, a synopsis of the story, and details of who you are writing for. Please also include some information about yourself: previous publications, church background and any other relevant information. Please also include an SAE so we can reply to you and return your manuscript. Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. 🙂
Dernier Publishing, PO Box 793, Orpington, BR6 1FA, United Kingdom
Have you heard about Write for a Reason?
This resource is for you if you are new to writing novels for children/teens from a Christian perspective. Click here to take a look!